The Art of Awareness™ Workshop – September 7th, 2018
The Art of Awareness™ Workshop is currently a one-day event focused in Northwest Arkansas.
Participants are guided through self-exploratory exercises and use creative, fun art activities to:
- Use art-making as a tool to relieve grief, anxiety, and depression
- Use creativity to foster a greater sense of personal well-being
- Become more self-aware and present
- Discover subconscious feelings and negative patterns of thinking that may be holding you back from reaching identified goals and life-long dreams
- Begin the process of living the life you really want to live
Join us for a day of inspiration, connection, and self-exploration!
Rogers Experimental House
Friday, September 7th / 9:30AM – 4:00PM
Ticket includes breakfast, coffee & tea, and all supplies for activities.